sleep

escapades moments of bustling professional life | revelation of flaws of the little red dot | shire for my thoughts to my loved ones

Thursday, December 08, 2005

gould hall

its the place in my faculty where i spent countless hrs on my lab. cant imagine myself spending the whole of my sunday here. seh. ya.. finish 2 out of 3 big presentations todae. wasnt the best ordeal thus far... worked my ass off to get such reports ready for presentation when i dun even think sg construction firms would use them. sianz. anyway. hws a glimpse of what im doing.. .its nnb.

i will elaborate more over the wkends. sianz. anyway. 09 days remaining in seattle.

blow wind blow.


anyway these are the activities and construction sequence to construct a smoke (cigar/cigarette) shop over in Auburn, washington. real life existing building.


*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home