sleep

escapades moments of bustling professional life | revelation of flaws of the little red dot | shire for my thoughts to my loved ones

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

numb

im fine guys, still recovering from the repercussion of things happening ard me. im still sane and of coz still very much alive. tks my dear friends. we had a long talk yest, wasnt the best conversation ever, but certainly ironed some issues out. its no use pointing fingers at each other now, being me wrong to choose sep in the 1st place or her doing foolish things when im away. i've enuff of those.

i've asked myself, what have i done to deserve these. i asked again and again and i cant find a gd ans for anyting. i think its all human nature. comfort zone. people change. and people are possessive animals, they only want the best for themselves, for me i cant tolerate guys inching on her and for her is gers surrounding me. i asked myself one more time, hw much is her to me, i cant lie to myself, shes important, jus that i cant accept her now. it hurts when the imaginery scences came before me. i suspect i might have a heart attack in the near future.

3 wks remaining in seattle and at my current state, it wouldnt be the best way to bid farewell to my friends over here and less enjoy the last wk of touring ard usa. i think time is the best way to nurse my fragmented and wounded heart. tic for tac? i dunno.. right now i can only use my remaining energy to gather my objectives in life once again and of coz finish wat i started here, get a pass for all the papers.

wat if 1 day i decide to lead a double life, a gd bf on the outside, a scheming prey on the inside. unimaginable ya? i guess this is wat pain taught us. scary.

1 exam paper tmlo 2.30pm. wish me luck.

last note to all couples:
do watever u want; but dun get caught, either that or
dun even think of doing.

for a friend may become a foe overnight
*

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the best for exams!!!
time will heal all wounds....
i'm sure things would work out just fine.....

6:39 AM  
Blogger i love puddles! said...

Please have faith in her!
All these people are saying things and they just dun dare to leave their names down... don't you find it fishy?
Hope you get well soon and all the best for ur exams

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a little late to say this as I only got chance to see ur blog... "whatever doesn't kill u only makes u stronger"... me and jiawen have faith in u bro... we back here waiting bring u eat supper!!!

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home