sleep

escapades moments of bustling professional life | revelation of flaws of the little red dot | shire for my thoughts to my loved ones

Monday, November 21, 2005

passion

hey hey guys, missed me? the past wk was the horror.. so many major presentations.. at least 1 down, 2 more to go and 3 more final papers. my exam is 12th, 13th, 14th (i think).. oh well.. i went for a game of ping pong yest and jus merely playing for 1hr or so, i could feel my leg/thighs stretched.. seemingly telling me 'yay!!! im finally working out those muscles.. '' sigh.. ha.. and few of my kr hball teammates was like asking if im fitting fit to go back to the battleground against oranges. haha..

oh, before i forgt, i muz commend on oranges on their shear grit and determination. their msn nick are full of vengence and vigour.. as if trying to restore the lost pride over the past yrs.. it wrote "Dominate 有梦想才有希望 " hahah. before that was more obvious taunting of opponents style of nick.. oh well. its gona be a gd fight this yr. tough fight. the confident side would prevail. oh well, i feel lousy.. becoz i know i wanna join the team together, share with them the joy and addictivity of handball. its not exactly on hw many goals u scored, but more like training together to noe hw u score a team goal. the feeling is magical. i rem the 1st goal i had in my hball life was against Temasek hall, against that time nus no1 keeper and currently sg fed hball choice1 keeper, howe yuin. it was sweet, tough and magical cold.. passed by hon to me, then feigned to huihui and cut in by huihu and follw by a drop by to my path after drawing the defender, creating the opening for me.. i took a leap, exhibiting all of wat i learnt over the past yr. and gave a fking 吃奶力shot.. haha.. shot went right above hy's head, piercing thru his wall of fingers and injuring them too!! .. hahaa.. the images are still vivid in my mind. magical..

at that instant, i rem i almost teared, i suddenly become full of pride of being a true blue kr handball team player.. for the 4-che were all worth it.. all the extra pain and sore arms were worth it. my bro came over and gave me a hi5, gave me a menacing congrats look and i noe we are erupting with passion. we lost, by 2 goals in the end. but we win as a team in educating younger players. or so i felt.

another match to die for. was the match against orange in yr 2003/2004, when i was yr1.. heh.. i was named one of the starters, super honoured.. it was the most beautiful handball game i played thus far. the synergy was wonderful. understanding and teamwork fr dat game was flawless.. hon, huan, gx, hh, me, jieming, yaosoon and many more. we killed them with the precision passing and the undying attacks. actually it was dat match to made me wanna indulge in handball. i wanna create again such feelings for my fella young teammates and hopefully wld spread the love for the sport.

oh well. life is not always a bed of roses. there are sure loads of thorns along the way. sure enff, i was sorta crippled by 1 of my idol during the kr open then.. and my L ACL is torn. i dunno hw serious its gonna be, but its has surely affected my reflexes/reaction on my leg movement somehw. i am jus sad that i cant fight the war with my teammates. i wanna go to the courts again.. i wanna get pressurised. i wanna feel the kr atmosphere. i wanna cry again for kr. i want to play. i wan to wear kr blue jersey. i wanna sing the kr anthem. i dunno y but im so proud to be a kent ridgean.

loads of things are gonna be different when im back. neighbours are going to be differnt. pple wld be leaving for sep. hall directions gonna change. osa directions gonna change. pple do change too. its so touching to find common minded pple and peers that lived thru those moments and willing to stay alongside with u. heh, these pple are my fwocers, my blk commers, my 6th floorers, my hball team mates. im so happy to know u pple. looking back is always so nostalgic, how u wish u can turn back time.. heh, now i wan to become part of their incredible memory of KR.

i was actually sub-consciously singing the kr anthem this noon on my way to lunch..


im sure someday u will too. right mingui?


*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home