sleep

escapades moments of bustling professional life | revelation of flaws of the little red dot | shire for my thoughts to my loved ones

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

last call

guys, im leaving seattle in an mth time.. so if u need me to get any stuff from usa for u, its the final call ya.. drop me a email or sms to let me noe.

cheers

deadlines are approaching.. leaving on a jet plane soon. =(

updates:

i found out the USD30 levis. but the designs are rather limited .. check it out.. http://www.kohls.com/main/subcategory.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=3439757&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=82984627&bmUID=1132048217346

as for camera freaks: try www.slickdeals.net .. pretty gd deals.

those who wan ipod/i-watever. the prices are abt sgd50 cheaper than sg.. thats excl my handling charges. ha..

and those who are just gian to spend money, try to look for www.dell.com .. gt some realli gd deals n cheap stuff..

lastly for the women, try www.victoriasecrets.com hahaha .. but cannt la.. i only can buy for gf. heh.. =p


*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home