sleep

escapades moments of bustling professional life | revelation of flaws of the little red dot | shire for my thoughts to my loved ones

Sunday, September 25, 2005

lazy noon

its a beautiful saturday. but im lazing ard in my rm. had a great spanish dinner yest and infact after dat the int'l folks invited me over to a club jus down the streets.. but i was reluctant to go, in the end i didnt go. haha, i also cant explain wats explains the disappearance of my adrenaline n excitement over clubbing, seems to subside now.. oh no. i hang ard in my rm till abt 1am yest, surfing net & chatting till i finally decided to go for my shower. ha, guess wat i see, haha.. my fl below, 4th fl was full of alcohol & puke smell. pple are high drunk, guys attempting to hit on the gers. standing sleazily outside the gers rm. haha. interesting, but i cant seems to join them. i guess this is my idea of being responsible to my partner & family.

oh well, had some thai food today, was gd and abit spicy. cost USD10.. reasonably for a filling meal i guess. after that decide to go back to hall to zzz, even tho the rest went to play bowling, i jus felt realli realli tired attending all the orientation prog diligently, no wonder kuldip kept asking me to reduce the no. of days in an orientation camp last time. ya.. in the end i snugly tightly under my blanket for a snooze. it led to think further, this is the kind of life im gonna spend if i gonna further my studies here. as if, i feel the main reasons i didnt wan to go out is
  1. not to spend excessively $ on entertainment
  2. avoid getting in complicated situations eg in clubbing wher women sprang themselves on u or even men hitting on u
  3. getting to pay for unnecesssary stuff eg, tipping or paying for some strangers jus becoz of diff in culture or jus becoz they are gers.
  4. the trouble of dolling up with my limited wardrobe options. hah. i brought less than 10 diff tops. eh.. gonna last 3 mths eh.
  5. i suspect i might have hk foot, due to waterproof shoes, and all the sweat from walking jus cluster and probably start yeasting together, and the smell is revolting! bleh..
  6. rather be online to catch my close friends, gf, family. its nt entirely homesick, but close.
  7. planning how to resolve my class timetable clashes n source for cheaper textbooks. i have 2 compulsary text and each cost USD98!!!!!.. my exam timetable is a miracle, 5 papers in 2 days. and i have a 5 day wk, avg 4 hrs daily. wah seh.. who says SEP is relac?@?!
  8. sourcing for pool sharing of printer & fridges, they do loan fridges like USD45 for 1quarter (3mths)..
  9. how different would it be when im bac to sg, bac in tropical weather, bac in gf's arms, bac with family, bac in kr.
  10. i think i jus need some quiet time to rest n consolidate my tots to make me a better person.

so far im still fine, dun worry guys. dun worry syl, no one has expressed interests in me yet. ha. gonna eat dinner soon. another USD13 meal. dot dot dot.

*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home