sleep

escapades moments of bustling professional life | revelation of flaws of the little red dot | shire for my thoughts to my loved ones

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

flowers

jus had a webcam session with syl. wow. feels great. tks to the inventor of webcam. i feel temporary close to my loved ones. feeling abit emotional now, haha. so gonna give dedicate my best macro pictures collections to her. haha. pple, pardon me if its too mushy. heh, u can skip this session.. hahaha..

a pair of nice flowers, dunno the name of this species tho. lets call them sylyow. muahaha..

super nice sunshine like flowers, caught it right infront of my cabin in Cedar Springs camp. anyone knows?

*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love them dear... :)

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home