sleep

escapades moments of bustling professional life | revelation of flaws of the little red dot | shire for my thoughts to my loved ones

Friday, September 23, 2005

husky den

heh, jus for those who doesnt know.. the official mascot/symbol for University of Washington (U-Dub) is the husky dog.. everything is revolving ard this creature.. even the 'matric' card is named husky card.. the $ value inside the card acct is called 'husky' card account. interesting ya. their orientation is called 'daugz denz' or smthing like dat. ha.. my residence place is pretty much settling in. pple are starting to move in already. kinda like back in kr, wher pple start bitching abt each other, pple move ard each others rm. ha, but i realised 1 thing, heh, they dun befriend asians dat easily. jus now i went for a game of ping pong wif my rm-mate (a true blue american) and met some of americans downstairs. heh, they can do the hi5.. then tok machiam long lost friends.. haha. but when they tok to me.. its like.. "Hi, im blah blah.. u r.. Oh.. nice to meet u.. end"

oh well. just felt theres still some segregation.. cant be help. like wat happens in kr, indians and others. but still need to maintain courtesy. =)

hey.. so much for the love guru thingy. im not, i do have problems also. but i jus feel that we need to let our partners hw we feel at times.. and of coz its doesnt hurt to be slightly mushy.. does it? and it does get wat u wan =P .. isnt it? haha. google "make your partner happy" and find out the top hits & sites for that.. dun be surprise to find s*x site, haha then u noe how to improve a relationship leh.. im no guru.. jus someone who wans to let my partner noe hw i value him/her =)

my humble shire, note that my desk is actually below my double decked bed. haha.. so those in KR, cherish ur enormous single rm bed. Aku stay in triple sharing rm. =S heh, my rmmates are fun tho

my only tool of communcation to my loved ones and eguanas. no more winning11 makes me sad.
the gift from mg & gang to me. so glad. its accopanying me for every shower.

*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha then i guess vdr is the one holding the pink bra. woohoo!

4:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home