sleep

escapades moments of bustling professional life | revelation of flaws of the little red dot | shire for my thoughts to my loved ones

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

LOST


i watched LOST like theres no ending, watched 40 episodes in 3 days. no wonder i've a splitting headache 2 days ago.. totally killed my day. but, LOST is a entertaining drama serial to catch. its well worth the headache.

anyway, i have been having breakfast with my mum almost every other day, led to some really interesting and mind-boggling conversation, some reality checks, on the issue of $.

as a future breadwinner and man of household, these would be expected out of me:

grad trip: apprx S$3k
working expenses (clothes + transport): apprx 1k
marriage banquent: 21k
honeymoon: 8k
car/apartment? : 15k?
post grad studies: 20k
future medical bills (myself & parents): infinity

seems like i've great responsibilities awaiting me, i need a gd 100k or .1million before i can settle down. wah. thats a large amt. i barely have 5k in my bank acct. hmm.. its time to think abt what i can, i want to achieve already. i can punt with my 5k, hopefully to get a 2000% return. or work relentlessly for gd 5yrs to get a decent amt of savings. or find a loaded partner who doesnt mind sharing her inheritance with me. or ignore the responsibilities, live a carefree and solidatory life. nah, i need challenges, im actually looking at the advertisements in ST these few days, "Welcome to the world of the Middle-East, Dubai... " i think i might end up working overseas, fending for myself, earning some quick bucks and acquiring wealth of experience. haa

abit lost in what i am capable of and what i wanna be in the future. but i know my life is going to be darn exciting, even more exciting than the NAVY commericial.

haha.

dubai doesnt allow pork. pay in USD. polygamy?

wahah.

touring ard the globe:
king left for korea
shuying & sser are in korea
jiada & friends came bac frm hk
celia left for europe
eblk left for bintan
rj came back frm aus
ling jioing to go thai
beh asking me to go uk
tim waiting for me in taiwan

my my, dear knee, get well soon.

*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

somehow.. i like this entry. :) monetary issues and how to take care of the family yeah.. Been on my mind a lot too..

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home