sleep

escapades moments of bustling professional life | revelation of flaws of the little red dot | shire for my thoughts to my loved ones

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

sunshine


after the whole command saga, post accident afterthoughts and post out-of-course issue, these set me thinking again.

family.
genuine undeniable true love. actually i tot the best reason to strive for academic excellence, ie, gd qualifications, gd job prospect etc leads to financial independance, and of coz able to sustain and support my family. esp my parents. they gave up so much for us. give me more reasons to be financial capable and care for them till i die. of coz, my new family too if i get married.

friendship.
so many of them. so many of them come and go. do i have time for every single one of them. dun think so. how wld i noe the ones im spending time with are worth keepsake and friends for life? i dun. im taking a risk here. time will tell, sounds so familiar. somehw i dun like dat statement.

courtship.
these individuals made a difference in my life. and of coz taught me a thing or 2 during those time spend together. indeed, people will indulge in their own comfort zone over time and tend to assume the ease of doing things. i re-evaluate myself, more so in this hermit solitary lifestyle. ya, im convinced with myself, im nt a player. i dun go in to a relationship over physical appeal, lesser for $ and fame. though there are some distractions here and there, i believed my bondaries are never crossed. thanks to all path crossers, i've moved on.

i found a simple story that reflects so vividly of life now.

"boy likes ger,
ger likes boy.
boy did wrong,
ger gt angry.
boy learnt lesson,
ger accept apology.
and they live happily ever after."

making mistakes are inherent for u and me. more crucial is able to learn n improve. thanks for opening up. the game of trust and faith is so hard to play, with slight practise and encouragement, it shd do the trick.

communicate pple, thats only way we can see sunshine. hopefully rainbow as well.

*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home