sleep

escapades moments of bustling professional life | revelation of flaws of the little red dot | shire for my thoughts to my loved ones

Thursday, March 23, 2006

2 hands


god gave us 2 hands for a reason. to fight for our own future, goals and our own rights. basically everything starts off from ourselves, success or failure. we choose the path we wanan take, we work hard for it. we reap what we sowed.

its a fact also it takes 2 hands to clap. sometimes when u stretch your hands way too long too hard, u start to get tired too. the opposite applies too, when the other hand is holding on too hard on u, u feel strangled and breathless.

i shall keep my hands on my books for now.

healthy lifestyle:

+ mug

+ gym

+ swim

+ run

+ winning eleven (pc ver)

my dad told me this important theory: dun expect reciprocacy, be level minded. slowly but surely i grasping it ;)

god hw i missed holding someone's hands.


maybe its time to warm up your hands too?

*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i noe of someone whose hands are always warm for u!

4:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who? tell me le.

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home