sleep

escapades moments of bustling professional life | revelation of flaws of the little red dot | shire for my thoughts to my loved ones

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

mountains

havent been diligently updating my blog like i used to do in seattle. partly its becoz time commitment in hall, and also lack of motivation to do so. well, it was more for xiao and friends in the past to be in loop of my life on whats gg on, updates etc.

i realised things are changing, everything is infact. and we, i dun like changes. it always seems like a uphill battle to get familiar with changes. to start with, being single has its pros and cons, guess i wldnt feel too much of a diff now since i hardly have free time to think wildly. in hall, things are also changing, the way pple are doing things, the culture, the management, the student leaders. i wldnt say all of them are bad, some are.

prof called me the other day, regarding jcrc, dnd and my knee. i am in a way very fortunate to be in his good books (i think). this is yet another mountain to conquer myself, to decide hw much i wanan serve kr next yr. right now, i jus wanna make kr dnd members proud of themselves being in the comm.

to ans some of pple's concern, i do pay attention to other gers, and im nt gay. ;) a couple of them do caught my attention. heh, well it takes 2 hands to clap and of coz mutual chemistry etc. i felt certain traits are crucial in my own selection process, heh, seems like im running my own dating agency here. .haha.. but who cares, it my blog anyway. i like pple who are smiley, willing to listen genuinely, touch of cultural talent, sports inclined, proactive, filial and constant upgrading. i realised choosing a partner is like buying insurance, having someone to fall back on when times are bad. but at a same time, at a cost, haha, machiam monthly premium. haha

7 wks and counting down to end of sem2, approaching the life as a final yr. kinda looking forward to the next fwoc, flag, rag and of coz dnd. and me, you and every other individuals would be climbing our own mountains to realise our own aims in life.

so, why fret?

*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home