sleep

escapades moments of bustling professional life | revelation of flaws of the little red dot | shire for my thoughts to my loved ones

Monday, March 13, 2006

CENTENNIAL

was involved in the nus open hse, in effort to raise fund for dnd. but realised its only for yr2 and above (snrs) in nus. so eventually i still went ahead, to much of my surprise, even tho its abit tiring, i still quite enjoy the whole event. to make things easier, there were eye candies everywhere and my partner happens to be my classmate, so its an ease to work together. theres a total of abt 30 or so bus marshalls, some of them realli sweet and nice but some are jus pests.. ;(

however a couple of individuals pissed me off.

person A: went on and on rattling abt ALL issues, didnt realli stopped for a break. the facial expressions, action, etc realli make pple detest him. for a while, i gave him the wtf look. cldnt realli stand him.

person B: as i was doing my routine tour guiding on the bus, this person up the bus and started giving commnets hw gd/bad my presentation is. screw la, if u think u can do better, volunteer as a bus marshall then. the pt where he crossed the line was he started asking questions while i was talking, plain ignorant & rude. arse.

oh well, its a 120 hard earned cash, but all for a purpose in mind.

time for a short morning nap.

zzz

ket and her forever horny grin

me n my forever innocent smile ;) ya ya
*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you are innocent, and i am horny, the world has gone topsy turvy....hey! it rhymes!!

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha qy has invisible horns on his head. juz tt nobody can see!

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home