sleep

escapades moments of bustling professional life | revelation of flaws of the little red dot | shire for my thoughts to my loved ones

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

fuel

many of us have ways to recharge, refuel our own selves. the reason why we do it is so that we can travel a farther distance. be it in relationship, school work, emotionally, spirtually. me too, like any normal human beings, i indulged in activities to make revitalise.

to be honest, after coming back frm sep, there was a time i felt separated frm the real world, from hall and even frm my friends. there is this lapse in things i see, do and hear. slowly but surely its getting back to me.

looking at myself, i am back where i first started like a yr1 freshie. squeezing myself with hall/sch stuff, tucking in only at 3-4am, its so like deja vu. perhaps its the dnd comm i am in thats giving me a whole new objective again. yes, i enjoy what i am doing nw. i will continue this way.

few gd ways to refresh oneself.

1.winning eleven for 4 continous hrs
2. 12hrs of snugging in bed
3. 23deg cel weather for full 2wks
4. 2hrs of rock solid gym works
5. 6hrs driving along highway 10 at california
6. 12hrs of shopping therapy at bangkok and JB
7. 2 pairs of free engineered jeans

bleah, freaking tired, time to watch soccer later

*

1 Comments:

Blogger ken Da MAN said...

wa wa wa.. i oso want leh.

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home