sleep

escapades moments of bustling professional life | revelation of flaws of the little red dot | shire for my thoughts to my loved ones

Monday, August 07, 2006

on and on

its almost the end of fwoc. i cant help it but feel sad. but this is life, all good things have to end somehow. there are some mark differences in this fwoc, from the one i attended, to the one i organize, to this one which is my last.

1. discipline.
2. personal charisma
3. level of confidence
4. conduct of SLO
5. rag emphasis
6. family song/gdnite song

im nt gonna input too much details. nt that important anymore. now the only reasons im still hanging on are my fyfs and my eblkers. i will continue to help in hball as much as i can.

lastly, waterboi caught me by surprise, as i was composing an email, he crept me my room and gave me my belated bday gift since last yr, a fire stabil (see above).. tsk.. tks mate, even tho you look better with your new hair, u are still irritating with your asthamatic giggles. tks bro, i really appreciate it, anyway my 2006 bday is coming again, another gift? ;)

caught a glimpse of mud the other day. my she still look appealing. haha.. even tho she might have put on a tiny whineeny bit of tyres. wahha. thoughts been running thru my mind again. tsk, nah.

anyway, moment of comic, brilliant lines during fwoc - the food game.

100% fool-proof pick up lines.

line1
her: Hi, my name is cherlyn, [offered handshake]
her: you can call me tonight [wink]

line2
him: Your dad must be a baker [looking sheepish]
her: huh? why" [puzzled look]
him: oh, coz you have 2 hot buns

line3
him: my, you must be tired!
her: why?
him: oh, coz you have been running thru my mind the whole day


*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home