sleep

escapades moments of bustling professional life | revelation of flaws of the little red dot | shire for my thoughts to my loved ones

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

pudgy

2 entries found for pudgy.
pudg·y
( P ) Pronunciation Key (pj)adj. pudg·i·er, pudg·i·est
Short and fat; chubby: pudgy fingers. See Synonyms at
fat.
[From pudge, something thick and short.]
pudgi·ness n.


thats hw i felt when i look at the mirror. boo. i last checked my BMI.. im freaking obese I.. siao liao.

i need to lose 10kg to go back to normal range of below BMI 23.0.. wth..

grrr.. anyway im gg hk to join team NUS for hk hball open, more like admin role, put nicely team manager, put as a matter of factly waterboy. oh well. for the love of the game. im in

but it means i wld miss precamp. sigh.

*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pudgy ur head la.
wait till u see me hunch and witnesss my spare tyre...hahaha....wait...u already have, plenty of times.

nvm. dun care also...hahahha
havefun at HK...U

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home