sleep

escapades moments of bustling professional life | revelation of flaws of the little red dot | shire for my thoughts to my loved ones

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

makeover

haha. was invited to go to a makeover studio, apparently its some lucky draw prizes when i used the NETS for payment during one of their promotion mths. oh well, i was told i can get a total makeover, 2hrs, plus a photoshoot with 2 free photos of any choice. on top of that, i can bring my family along, the more the merrier. ..

so, here are the end products. my younger bro is a aspiring model to be, i think hes far more photogenic than i do. waha and ya, my face has become rounder, tmd.

anyway, its nt tat simple as just a photoshoot, haha. yup, it was a mlm-style-cum-promotion-thingy... haha, in all and all, for a lifetime membership, i was suppse to pay slightly more than 3k for those 50shots, of course gt some stuff too, like free ic pics, reshoot, blah blah blah.. oh well. my family took the 4hrs like a family outing, so it was quite fun, luffing and dressing up as da chang jin. i think makeover is a gd family gathering event, it sorta gells everyone together and do stupid things u never dare to do.. the photographer actually asked me to remove my top for a more playful and daring shoot, but i declined, didnt dare to show them my ermm.. united nations. ;(

heh.
the da chang jin craze, we chose the shoot of korean theme. it was well taken i tot, very bright smiles from everyone. too bad huan nt there. i shd digitalised all our flaws away.. heh.. i like!

nike and pinky tshirts model wannabe.. yeoh jr can be a model rite.. haha. those interested let me know, haha, my younger bro is still single, going army tho. ;)

*



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home