sleep

escapades moments of bustling professional life | revelation of flaws of the little red dot | shire for my thoughts to my loved ones

Sunday, July 02, 2006

goodbye 大伯

what a change of events. jus yest morn mum came in my room at 6plus am and told me that my eldest uncle, uncle you had just passed away. i was shocked, he was only 63. we rushed down only to see the weeping wife, my other uncles.

my, uncle you left peacefully. he wasnt struggling. it has a peaceful farewell expression. i cldnt control myself but weeped when i saw my dad wailing over his lost brother. sigh. this is hard. i remembered uncle was a patient and gentlemanly person, never lost his cool and taking things slowly.

gonna help out with his family on the funeral stuff.

so ironic, the only time the whole extended family is present is only either during extremly condition. very happy or very sad.

only on chinese new year, or funerals. thats why my dad said that maybe death is an alternative of amiable gatherings, all family feuds put aside to pay the last respect to the fallen man.

goodbye uncle you. we will miss you



*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hey,

My condolences. Pray that you family gets over the grief soon.

He will rest in peace.

Catch u online...

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home