sleep

escapades moments of bustling professional life | revelation of flaws of the little red dot | shire for my thoughts to my loved ones

Sunday, July 30, 2006

final run

yep, im back comfortably settled down in hall. all the memories of how fwoc affect each kr resident comes back to life again. its so bittersweet. we had our 1st snrs gathering meeting yest, felt really gd to be back in kr again. i am going to treat this sem like my last, coz alot of my yr3 batch pple are heading for sep in sem2, so that means no1 would be there for my command. had

a conversation with king yest, once again reminded me how foolish i was, to throw away such a chance. sigh. time to get serious on my thesis, dnd and ibg.

nothing much to update. here are some of the pics taken at the SHL (sg handball league finals yest), im the official camera man. ha. hope there would still be one next yr, so i can play again.

the THAS staff, bert, ruiyi and guoxiang, its all passion driving these pple to do the organizing, total respect

Girls team NUS, they won the league! a convincing win of 7-3 i think. seems like after the hk trip, everyone is more adventurous, there were quite a number of fast breaks. cool..

guys final match, torpedoes vs team nus. its 25-26, NUS won! double whammy.. i think the guys mature alot after the trip as well.. of coz together with some physical contact, the body checking and stuff

the THAS winning trophies

guoxiang (my idol) with my bro for the prize giving ceremony

jiemeing joining team torpedoes, signing by honghui, captain

final group shot, great memories. i think the girls look better and more uniformed when seated in a organized manner. see ya all next yr
*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home