sleep

escapades moments of bustling professional life | revelation of flaws of the little red dot | shire for my thoughts to my loved ones

Saturday, September 10, 2005

|| uw campus ||

architectural delights, think its the best pic of all

back alley of a chem library

dept of architectural

dept of archi 2


more to come, coz blogger cannt supper multiple high resolution photo upload. met some singaporeans post grads students here, make me even more wanna excel and come here for my masters =)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dick Van Dyke Honored for Charity Work
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. - Dick Van Dyke "I had a little tussle with the demon rum," Van Dyke said, alluding to his own problem with alcohol abuse years ago.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a downloadable ebooks site. It pretty much covers downloadable ebooks related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's the darn spam msg again..

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home