sleep

escapades moments of bustling professional life | revelation of flaws of the little red dot | shire for my thoughts to my loved ones

Friday, September 09, 2005

LS wraths

dunno wat happen, think might be prb the fresh oyster we had on the eve of departure.. everything i consume in solid form comes out in liquid form. not to mention the lethartic and strengthless feeling.. oh my. hope this wldnt last too long =S

just in case u guys are wondering, LS = lao sai.. mean diarrhoea. uncontrolled ting. help =(

just gt a wonderful sms from syl dearie that she wld be coming over to US for a visit! Dats wonderful!! i think we probably wld need to iron out the details before she flies off. but in whatever case, shes incredible! tks dear!

off to catch few more winks before heading to UW international office to settle modules, hall stay and to see the uni health center for my poor stomach (& arsehole =S)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for indirectly causing u to LS.. :~( It muz be the Seafood Harvest Restaurant. The oyster..

Take care of yourself when I'm not by your side..

*This msg is only for the intended recipient* ( Too bad if u think it's mushy.. Who ask u to read my msg in the 1st place?!)

12:37 AM  
Blogger me said...

i tot mrs yeoh was ur mother. hAAHAHAH i was like. WAH. auntie got read ur blog. so funky. =X

heylo boss!!!! hope ure having fun! =) take care! wah..LS den can lose more weight leh. will look even better~ =)

*ShuYinG*

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha.. So should I put Mrs Yeoh Cheng Yow?

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home