sleep

escapades moments of bustling professional life | revelation of flaws of the little red dot | shire for my thoughts to my loved ones

Friday, September 09, 2005

my american host

chad newton - heh my american host is very zai. ha, hes a master grad in environmental engineer, 29 yrs of age. engaged to a sri lankan. stays at this prime downtown 1rm condo, heh, im staying at his loving rm, rather cosy and comfy. 24hrs internet access, gd facilities. ha.. will show u guys more fotos of the neighbourhood soon, for a start, starbucks is more than macdonalds over in seattle =)
















the living room + my bed (1rm condo)







view outside of his apartment















chad's room


kitchen - real small one

3 Comments:

Blogger Monkey said...

u know why theres more starbucks than macdonalds right? kekeke
wait till u go visit the starbucks headquarters! LOL
yay space needle! u went up yet? :D

3:12 PM  
Blogger Monkey said...

oh PS: I finally uploaded my seattle photos
http://www.flickr.com/photos/micamonkey/sets/792481/

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice place.. Really.. :) Don't need to tell everyone that reads your blog I screwed up my interviews k.. ;p

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home