sleep

escapades moments of bustling professional life | revelation of flaws of the little red dot | shire for my thoughts to my loved ones

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

airtime

i guess time difference does play a big part in ldr (long distance relationship).. when shes all ready for me to call her im sleeping, when im all ready to talk to her, shes working. so whos fault issit? probably Marco Polo or Christopher Columbus.. coz they realised the world is nt flat, thus explorations, ie, discovery of other countries..

i can understand the exasperation and anxiety when either one of us waits by the computer, a great sacrifice all in the name of love for our dear half. but, many a times, this will led to even greater disappointment and insecurity when one fails to appear. im guilty of that. needless to say, i feel bad but i cant do anything else more. the prbable solution i have is to time my sleep and wake up at ard 6am to coincide with her surfing net hrs. things are even more disadvantagous for her. coz she gt to work and can only be avail after her work (which might extend to late late evenings coz of transportation etc). being in the working industry is no easy feat gt to brave your supervisors, customers, tiredness, politics etc. i truly empathetise and appreciate her effort and can feel her frustration if im in her shoes.

all these tend to built up to frustration and mood swings. infact i was feeling down and helpless seating all alone by a courtyard with starbucks coffee on my hand. i want to help her to ease her frustration, but realised the root of frustration is with me and usa, which i probably dun haf much control. my dear, you might feel unassured and unpampered now. but jus to let u noe you do mean alot to me, sometimes way more than my immed family. am i foolish? i cant say for sure for future, but for now, i would say its sure worth it.

i noe you would be reading this, i want to say have faith in me, yourself and us. i do want to go a long way with u!

i realised using ST auto-roaming is only a temporary solution, somehow i need to find a cheaper alternative. luckily theres still unlimted sms from net to her starhub acct, thats the only thing i can give her unconditionally, other than my love =). coming thurs things would be better coz at least theres a residential fone in my hall n im quite postive that residential phones calls out for int'l connections shd be cheaper.

meanwhile i want to annouce to the whole world (stupid marco polo), i love Ms Chen Xiu Sylvia.

See ya in seattle soon, i noe the decision, journey and preparation for you would be tough, but rest assured i will help u in every possible way.

love ya truly
ah you

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry for making you upset my dear Ah You.. I was unhappy cos I miss you too much. I'm angry cos you are not by my side. I'm frustrated cos you're not around. I'm upset cos I have to be independent.

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it muz have been tough on both of you. but rest assured, absence makes love grow fonder. allow this opportunity to make you treasure the other party more. it's tough n painful no doubt, but if it works, it'll be SUPERB. jiayou.

3:33 AM  
Blogger Monkey said...

sigh welcome to my ldr world

but from a gou lai ren, let me recommend www.enjoyprepaid.com

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home