sleep

escapades moments of bustling professional life | revelation of flaws of the little red dot | shire for my thoughts to my loved ones

Monday, February 19, 2007

cny

cny is the best festive season for me, unlike many others, i dun really fancy xmas or others. cny is the day for me. haha. its great to hang out with my relatives, maybe its luckier for me, coz alot of my cousin are same age as me. so we can get along really well, sharing alot of old tales and trips that we made together when we are younger.

and coincidentally, 3 of my cousins were at zouk/phuture/velvet when we were there last wk! omg, hw small the world is. haha. i think i shd be gg 1 more time before calling it a break before the FYP, IP, msm and Econs tut set in. bah.

went movie with viet & bros on eve of cny, haha, nt too bad, easily bullied as usual. all women like big men ard them, they feel protected ;)

yay, im gg to be on tv soon! .. chingay parade 2007, check me (us) out! coming fri/sat i think

heres loads of pics to feast ur eyes

dunno wat breed is there, but its chao cute, im thinking of getting a dog as a pet when i moved back home. haha but it depends on wat kind of job im getting 1st ;)

family picture, every yr without fail, we would take this on chu1, all before we set off to visiting. every yr the sofa seems smaller n smaller

haha, likewse, the wishing-prosperity to parents before issuing the angpow..

me n dog

huan n dog, how cute is the dog :D

at my big uncles side, maternal side, house is big, somewhere along bedok, this 1.48m landed property. i like hanging out at this place. so lively..

all the cousins! haha. at least 10 of them are same age range as me! a few of them are in overseas.


me, jun and ms eusoff-to-be

me jun and ms jy.

ms goh rong zhu, my little cousin, one of my most adored cousins :)


another cousin, a fresh design/fashion grad, waiting for her 1st fashion show. haha. any takers, shes very zai in dressing pple up

group pic with future fashion designer

family pic no.2. i love this pic!!

all same generation one. wa wa wa.

my big aunt, i was raised by them when i was young, they saw me growing up.. haha. machm my 2nd family. .so sweet.


*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home