sleep

escapades moments of bustling professional life | revelation of flaws of the little red dot | shire for my thoughts to my loved ones

Sunday, October 29, 2006

caveman

R.I.P

so sad. misplaced my fone.

saturday 10am - 7pm, whole day at dining hall doing PP proj.. rem at abt 4.30pm went to steph's room to take graph paper.. then frequent between my room and dining hall.

aiya, watever it is, the only possible location for my fone would be from dining hall to eblk 6th fl. its a golden series of the nokia L'Amour collection, my wallpaper is 2cans of tiger beer facing the left.


this song, "my bonnie" best illustrates my feelings now..
"bring back, bring back, bring back my amour to me, to me." :'(

i feel like a caveman, no connections to the outside world. thank god for internet invention.


*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home