sleep

escapades moments of bustling professional life | revelation of flaws of the little red dot | shire for my thoughts to my loved ones

Sunday, October 30, 2005

ons

ons [one night stand]

not that i did it. no 1 i know closely enuff did it. was jus informed by syl that some guy tried to pick her up yest night and ask her to go to a hotel and suggested a ons. she said no with affirmation, naturally im pleased to hear that.

i mean wtf.. seriously wtfffffffff.. i dunno how wld a typical bf feel. but i feel pissed, goddamn pissed. yes, we are getting more liberal but the fact is still a fact, men are dignified and posessive animals. jus like the male pride of a cats kingdom, the lion king would screw(kill) any other male threats who try to fill the females' pussies. same for humans. the tot of guys trying their way, working their plots and tactics to win the way inside the ladies' pants is greatly affecting me. if u feel alcohol is the main culprit to make u do silly things, then dun drink. its own decision to be high/drunk anyway. no excuse.

maybe its only a promise that is holding us back, but my fundamental principle is that when im with person A, i dun fk person B. fu*k (click http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=fuck) coz i believe the guilt, pain and remorse is too much for humans to continue living. i noe some of my fellla peers have diff opinion as mine, like u can screw all the gers u intended, but jus nt the ger u are going to marry. up to u guys. not me. by fking other gers while still with your partner is jus wrong. fundamentally wrong. to me, the threshold is lips locking, its gameover, if whoever crossed the line.

the even more heart-wretching is that i cant do much to eliminate problem. for according to her is she goes to club becoz of loneliness, which primarily is becoz of my absence from sg. sigh. a big hint for sep enthusiasts, make sure u bring ur gf/bf along for sep, or u r single b4 going, not like waterboi, jus started then go.. lagi jialat. sigh... and i noe she wld prob stop when i go back to sg..im also equally if not more lonely n horny, but i resolved to other means to curb my desires. ;)

from the bottom of my heart, i hope both of us wld still hold on to our promises, keep our pants to ourselves. and be proud we did it for our partners. a moment of folly, a life of regret. at least for me, i dun wan to get myself exposed to such situations, dats y i refrained from clubbing/drinking, only twice since i came US). for how long can i tolerate my partner being wasted, prowled by horny guys, being ungracious, fagging, overly wild i dun noe.

i jus noe im not feeling myself.

but i choose to have faith in me, u and we.

*


1 Comments:

Blogger Tee Hedge Bee said...

I have faith in us too!

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home