sleep

escapades moments of bustling professional life | revelation of flaws of the little red dot | shire for my thoughts to my loved ones

Monday, October 10, 2005

RP temp

hey guys.. haha RP appointed recruitment agency just called me today.. ahha think they didnt know im in US.. heh. anyway they need 2temp staff for coming thurs and fri for some basic admin/manual tasks. its from 9am-5pm and paid at least s$6 an hr. the temps can be different for the different days.

so, those who are keen, drop me a msg, leave a comment or send a sms 96354181 (singtel) for immed response!! it shd be quite a deal, esp when kr already has gd ties wif RP staff.

or alternatively, you can email straight to PJ Human resource, ms sherry at pjhuman@singnet.com.sg , of coz its beter thru me.. haha easier to ease things =)

*
cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home