sleep

escapades moments of bustling professional life | revelation of flaws of the little red dot | shire for my thoughts to my loved ones

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

GRADUATED

16years.. finally getthing this piece of paper. just 1 word at today's convo. elated! ya.. heartfelt wishes and joyous handshakes were everywhere.. i think parents would be more happy than us, of the final support for us academically.

some pics to share the joy.

me & miz, 1 of my best khakis in sde, n all of them are nonsg

me & gerald tay, haha those flower arent for me la, he came here to cheehong .. haha

me & kenny, a ahbeng whose super wellliked by female lecturers

me & yannick, buddy no.2 from the non-sg gang

me, huihong & yannick. cant believe shes a prc rite. chao localised

super nice pic no.1

my best buds from sde. yannick, shaf, miz, ket & eugene (1st class hon)

me & parents in the nus museum, the lighting is awesome la

me & mum in museum too

lighting is the bomb here, these chinese paintings really brings out a touch of classiness


its worth it. thank u ma & pa for the love & devotion towards our education. i will work hard to make u proud 1 day :)

*






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home